UPDATED JANUARY 2018
This Website does not provide individual or customized legal, tax, accounting, or investment services. Since each individual's situation is unique, a qualified professional should be consulted before making financial decisions. The Content provided on this Website is intended to inform and educate and does not constitute advice for you to act upon. You agree that you are solely responsible for your own financial research and financial decisions, and that we are not responsible or liable for any decisions or actions you take based on information you receive as a user of this Website. While we do our best to provide accurate and unbiased information, we cannot be held responsible for any errors or omissions, and accept no liability for any loss or damage you incur from your own financial decisions.
We do not loan money. We do not, and will not, provide tax, accounting, legal, investment, or medical services.
This Website contains intellectual property owned by Teri Slater LLC, including, without limitation, trademarks, copyrights, proprietary information and other intellectual property as well as Teri Slater LLC’s name, logo, all designs, text, graphics, other files, and the selection and arrangement thereof. You may not modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale of, create derivative works from, distribute, display, reproduce or perform, or in any way exploit in any format whatsoever any of the Website or service content or intellectual property, in whole or in part without our prior written consent. We reserve the right to immediately remove you from the Website, without refund, if you are caught violating this intellectual property policy.
Information we collect
This website is intended to provide useful information for visitors. We do not collect any personal information from visitors when they use the Website unless they provide such information voluntarily.
When you opt in to receive any of free downloads, ask to be contacted by email, or sign up for a coaching session, you will be providing us with personal information about yourself, such as your name, address, email address, and phone number. When you provide your email address to us, you will be automatically added to our email list to receive periodic information from us. You may unsubscribe at any time by clicking the Unsubscribe link in the bottom of the email.
When you purchase a product or service, you will be required to provide certain information to complete that purchase through our third-party payment vendor. Such information may include a debit card number, credit card number, expiration date, billing address, verification codes, and similar information. Such information is collectively called the “Billing Information.” Our third-party payment vendors have separate terms, conditions, and privacy policies. Please review those before proceeding to provide Billing Information.
In addition to the information noted above, we may collect additional information (collectively, the “Other Information”). Such Other Information may include:
1. From You: Additional information about yourself that you voluntarily provide to us (e.g., via a survey), such as household income range, gender, product and service preferences, and other information that does not identify you personally. Any financial information you provide in order to complete a budget will not require the name or account numbers for any financial institutions with which you hold accounts.
2. From Your Activity: Information that we automatically collect when you use the Website, such as Google Analytics. This information provides us with data such as which pages of our site you visit, as well as demographic data and internet usage. For more information on Google Analytics, including how to opt out from certain data collection, please visit https://www.google.com/analytics. Please be advised that if you opt out of any service, you may not be able to use the full functionality of the Website.
3. From Cookies: A cookie is small amount of data that is transferred to your browser by a web server and can only be read by the server that gave it to you. It functions as your identification card and enables us to record your preferences. It cannot be executed as code or deliver viruses. Most browsers are initially set to accept cookies. You can set your browser to notify you when you receive a cookie, giving you the chance to decide whether or not to accept it. If you choose not to accept cookies, the Website may not operate correctly.
4. From Other Sources. We also may collect or receive information from third parties, such as Facebook and/or other third-party social media sites.
How we use your information
We use the Personal Information, the Order Information, the Billing Information, and the Other Information (collectively, the “Information”) to provide our services, to solicit your feedback, and to inform you about our products and services.
- We consider all personal information confidential.
- We do not sell, rent, loan, trade, or lease any personal information collected at our site, including survey data, email lists, and budgeting forms.
- We will not engage in the sharing of any financial information. Any financial information provided by you is to be used to provide coaching services specific to your situation.
- We reserve the right to disclose your personally identifiable information as required by law and when necessary to protect our rights and/or comply with a valid judicial proceeding, court order, or legal processes.
We include an unsubscribe link at the bottom of every communication we send. If you have any trouble opting out, please contact us so that we can manually remove you from our email list(s).
Important Notice to Non-U.S. Residents
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We do not knowingly collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age in compliance with COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act), and our Website and its Content is directed to individuals who are at least 13 years old or older.